FLUKE 99B Scope Meter test tool combines the capabilities of an easy-to-use digital storage oscilloscope with the versatility of a digital multi meter. When you select a measurement function, the test tool automatically chooses the best setup to analyze and compare complex wave forms, or simply to read voltage levels.
- Rugged, dual-input oscilloscope and high bandwidth true RMS Meter in one instrument.
- Four hours of battery operation.
- Allows you to measure floating from mains with the 600V insulated probes.
- Optically isolated PC/Printer interface.
- Information key to access on line information on all functions.
- Separate memories for storage of wave forms, instrument setups, and screens.
- Maximum Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz ~ 349 MHz
- Channels: 2
- Sample Rate: 5 GSa/s ~ 9.9 GSa/s
- Display: 37 mm x 25 mm
- Dimension: 215 × 96 × 48 mm
- temperature probe
- test leads
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 265 g
- Manufacturer part number: FLUKE 99B