UT-52 is a universal digital multi meter used to measure: voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, hFE and checking the correct operation of diodes. This UT-52 best multimeter for electricians has a large display, multi-purpose use, AC DC volts, AC/DC amperes, resistance and buzzer functions are in-built. This manual range meter in 3 1/2 digit DMM is a stable, high-reliability handheld digital multimeter, the whole circuit is designed to LSI, dual-slope A / D converter as its core and with fully functional overload protection. This best suitable multimeter can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, diode, temperature, frequency, and electrical current off, it is an ideal test tool.
- It has an LCD display, easy to read.
- It has a very high degree of accuracy.
- With plastic holster and small and compact design, this multimeter is suitable for schools, factories, families, and amateurs.
- It is multifunctional and practical.
- Lightweight and portable.
- It is supported for auto power off.
- DC Voltage: 200mV / 2V / 20V / 200V / 1000V
- AC Voltage: 200mV / 2V / 20V / 200V / 750V
- DC Current: 2mA / 20mA / 200mA / 20A
- AC Current: 2mA / 20mA / 200mA / 20A
- Input Impedance: 10Megohm
- Resistance: 200Ohm / 2Kiloohm / 20Kiloohm / 200Kiloohm / 2Megohm / 20Megohm / 200Megohm
- Capacitance: 2nF / 20nF / 200nF / 2uF / 20uF
- LCD screen size: 65 × 33mm
- Max. Display: 1999
- Power: 1 x 9V battery
- Dimension: 190mm×88mm×34mm
- temperature probe
- test leads
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 560 g
- Manufacturer part number: UT-52