OWON DS-7102V is a compact 2-channel digital oscilloscope with 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GS/s sample rate, and 10 K pts wave length. It is equipped with a large auto scale LCD, allowing you to view wave forms easily.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Light weight and small dimensions.
- Pass/Fail function.
- Auto scale function.
- Large 8-inch color LCD.
- 10 K pts wavelength (each channel).
- SCPI supported.
- Recording and reproducing wave forms function.
- Communication Interface: USB 2.0, USB storage, LAN, VGA.
- Real time sampling rate: 1 GS/s
- Vertical resolution (A/D): 8 bit (2 channels simultaneously)
- Vertical sensitivity: 2 mV/div ～ 10 V/div
- Horizontal time base: range from 1 ns to 100 s
- Rise time: ≤3.5 ns
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ ± 2%, in parallel with 10 pF ± 5 pF
- Max. input voltage: 400 V (PK-PK) (DC + AC PK-PK)
- Math: ＋, －, ×, ÷, FFT
- Waveform storage: 15
- Interfaces: USB2.0, USB storage, LAN, VGA
- Energy consumption: up to 18 W
- Display: 8″ (21 cm) 800×600 LCD
- Power consumption: 100-240 V AC RMS, 50/60 Hz, CAT II
- Dimensions: 340 × 155 × 70 mm
- temperature probe
- test leads
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 1800 g
- Manufacturer part number: DS-7102V