AR991 Smart Sensor Moisture meters are used to measure the percentage of water in a given substance. This information can be used to determine if the material is ready for use, unexpectedly wet or dry, or otherwise in need of further inspection. Grain Can Be Measured: rapeseed, sesame, soybean meal, cotton, soybean, peanut,barley, rice, sorghum, watermelon seed, paddy, wheat, maize, fodder
- Measuring range: Moisture is 7.5%-50%
- LCD backlight: You can control see it clearly in a dark environment.
- Auto power-off: It will be shutdown in 15minutes without any operation.
- Double sensor for high accuracy and stable performance.
- Can choose grain species by pressing the key “Varieties”.
- Includes low battery indication, data hold, deviation adjustment and alarm setting functions.
- The moisture meter can quickly measure the moisture content in grain.
- The probe is well protected by a plastic cover, not easy to be damaged.
- Memory function setting: If the batter was removed, the setting content will never disappear.
- Measurement 14 kinds: Paddy, Wheat, Corn, Barley, Rice, Sorghum, Feed, Rapeseed, Seed melon, Sesame, Soymeal, Soybean, Peanut, Seed Cotton.
- Resistance alarm setting: Pre-set 10 (Adjustable)
- Accuracy: 0.1/01%
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Product size: 80 x 43 x 425mm
- Gross wieght: