UT-302C+ is a reliable and easy-to-use infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurement within the range from –32ºC to 1100ºC / -25.6℉ to 2012℉. It has an adjustable high and low temperature visual/audible alarm, responding faster than 250 ms, which can help you quickly detect anomalies. You can preset and save 5 sets of emissivity values, and quickly switch the emissivity according to different surfaces to get more accurate results.
- Temperature measurement range: –32ºC~1100ºC / -25.6℉~2012℉.
- Ring laser indication.
- 5 sets of high/low temperature alarm preset values and 5 sets of emissivity preset values can be stored for users to set up quickly.
- High contrast backlit color EBTN display.
- With tricolor (red, green, and blue) LED and buzzer alarm functions.
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIFF/ modes.
- Data hold.
- Lock measurement, for processes that require temperature monitoring..
- 99 sets of data logging with date and time.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto power off
- Tripod mount.
- Measurement range: -32℃~1100℃, -25.6℉~2012℉
- Repeatability: 0.7℃ or 0.7% (1.5℉ or 0.7%)
- D:S ratio: 20:1
- Response time: 250 ms
- Emissivity: 0.1~1.0 (adjustable, stores 5 sets of preset values)
- Spectral response: 8 μm ~ 14 μm
- Laser power: < 1 mW
- Display: 35 mm × 35 mm
- Power: 9V battery
- Operating temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)
- Storage temperature: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
- Operating humidity: <90% RH (non-condensing)
- Drop test: 1 m
- Dimension: 179 mm × 126.5 mm × 53 mm
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 310 g
- Manufacturer part number: UT-302C+