KEW 4105A is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement. Designed to safety standard IEC 61557. Dust and drip proof construction in conformity with IEC 60529 (IP54). Measurement can be made even under adverse weather conditions. Large, easy-to-read LCD digital display. Simplified measurement probe has a structure that both the alligator clip and the test bar are available. Warns when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit. Convenient carrying soft bag for accessories
- Dust and drip proof (designed to IEC 529 IP54).
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement).
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight.
- Shock resistant new case material.
- 2 mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- Resistance: 20 Ω, 200 Ω, 2000 Ω
- Voltage: 0 ~ 200 V AC (50, 60 Hz)
- Power: R 6 (AA) (1.5 V) × 6
- Dimensions: 105 × 158 × 70 mm
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 550 g
- Manufacturer part number: KEW 4105A