The KYORITSU 2046R is a professional digital clamp meter, with the ability to measure both AC and DC current. Featuring True RMS measurement, the 2046R provides accurate current readings even with non-sinusoidal waveform. The Kyoritsu 2046R is ergonomically designed with a double molded construction. Measurement values are shown on a bar graph display with back light and auto-power off is integrated as well.
- Designed to meet international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600 V.
- CAT IV Clamp Meters can measure the Voltage and Current in both every low and high power circuits.
- Very useful for power distribution companies, power utilities and maintenance fields.
- True RMS enables an accurate measurement.
- Measures up to 600 A AC/DC.
- Measures up to CAT IV 600 V AC/DC.
- Peak hold function.
- IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600 V.
- True RMS for accuracy across distorted waveform.
- 33 mm flexible jaw.
- Data hold function.
- Non contact voltage warning LED.
- Back light display with bar graph
- Power: R 03 (1.5 V) (AAA) × 2
- Dimensions: 243 × 77 × 36 mm
- temperature probe
- test leads
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 300 g
- Manufacturer part number: KYORITSU 2046R