The Kyoritsu 3132 A is an analogue insulation tester with three ranges for insulation resistance measurement and two continuity testing ranges. The KYORITSU 3132 A is designed to safety standards: IEC 61557-1 (General requirements for measuring equipment for low voltage distribution systems) IEC 61557-2 (Equipment for insulation resistance measurement for low voltage distribution systems) IEC 61557-4 (Equipment for resistance tests for low voltage distribution systems) Dust and drip proof construction to IP 54.
- 1000 V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600 V safety standards
- IP 54 RATED. It has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range
- Test Voltage: 250 V / 500 V / 1000 V
- Measuring Range: 100 MΩ, 200 MΩ, 400 MΩ
- Voltage Measuring Range – 0~600 V AC
- Resistance Range: 3Ω / 500Ω (1.5Ω / 20Ω Mid range)
- Easy to read scale means no confusing digital readings.
- Zero out your trailing lead resistance so you don’t need to subtract the resistance of your trailing earth lead every time you test.
- 1 mA rated test current at the maximum resistance.
- 200 mA short circuit current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance. (any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- CAT III 600 V
- Power: R 6 (AA) (1.5 V) × 6
- Dimension: 106 × 160 × 72 mm
- temperature probe
- test leads
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 560 g
- Manufacturer part number: KYORITSU 3132 A