Plastic 70 – Fast drying, transparent conformal coating with good dielectric properties, based on acrylic resins. It shields printed circuit boards or other parts from corrosive atmospheric influences. Its film protects PCBs from leakage currents and short circuits.
- Provides a protective and insulating film against atmospheric influences such as moisture, oxidation, dust or corrosive vapours
- Good adhesion on metal, plastic, wood, glass,…
- The film is resistant to diluted acids, alkaline and atmospheric attack
- Can be soldered through
- Prevents sparking and corona effects
- Remains transparent and flexible even after a long period
- Temperature range: -40°C to +60°C.
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 200 ML
- Manufacturer part number: Plastic 70