YH-701 PIR Motion Sensor is easy to install. Automatic, convenient, safe and practical. It has the function of power and detection indication. A passive infrared sensor is an electronic sensor that measures infrared light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used in PIR-based motion detectors. PIR sensors are commonly used in security alarms and automatic lighting applications.
- Easy to install.
- Automatic, convenient, safe and practical.
- It has the function of power and detection indication.
- The motion sensor can identify day and night automatically.
- It has a wide detection range made up of up and down, left and right service field.
- This product is a new type of energy-saving lighting switch, it adopts a high sensitivity detector, integrates circuit and SMT
- It utilizes human motion infrared rays as control signal sources when one enters the detection field, it will start the controlled load at once.
- Material: ABS
- Working Rotation: 110 Degree
- Voltage: AC 170 V ~ 250 V
- Standard: LVD, EMC, CE, RoHS
- LUX Setting: 5-5000 lux (default 30 s adjustable)
- Size: As shown in the picture
- Time Delay: 15~3000 s adjustable time
- Detection distance:5-8 meters
- Dimension: 140 × 56 × 56 mm
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 68 g
- Manufacturer part number: YH-701