YK-568L is an access controller with proximity card operation and code keypad operation, supports 500 users, with vandal resistant function.
- YK-568L has 2 Mode：Common Mode & Secure Mode
- A: Common Mode：Just 1 code（500 cards),everybody can use this code(500 cards).
- For example, in your sales office, there are 20 salesman, and they know each other, if
- you install a YK-568L here, you can use the Common Mode, because all your salesman
- know this code(500 cards). No need to consider this is secure or not.
- B: Secure Mode：in the condition of Secure Mode, any code/card can`t open the door.
- For example, in holiday(off duty), when YK-568L is in Secure Mode, enter the code or
- read the card, can’t open the door.
- Change the Mode
- When we produce YK-568L, the Mode is Common Mode, If need change Common Mode
- to Secure Mode, or change Secure Mode to Common Mode, operate it as below:
- 1) From Common Mode to Secure Mode：Press”secure code”→#
- 2) From Secure Mode to Common Mode：Press”secure code”→#
- Remarks：Secure Code when we produce is：3838
- Dimension: 120 × 76 × 27 mm
- Additional information
- Gross weight: 55 g
- Manufacturer part number: YK-568L